33. Wang,R.; Cheung,H.M. “A New PDMS Macromonomer Stabilizer for Dispersion Polymerization of Styrene in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide” J. Applied Polymer Science, in press.
32. Challa, V.; Kuta, K.; Lopina, S.; Cheung, H.M.; von Meerwall, E. “Microporosity of Bicontinuous Nanoporous Polymeric Materials, Characterized with Restricted Diffusion” Langmuir 2003, 19, 4154-4161.
31. Gaddam, K.; Cheung, H.M. “Effects of Pressure, Temperature, and pH on the Sonochemical Destruction of 1,1,1-trichloroethane in Dilute Aqueous Solution” Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2001, 8, 103-109.
30. Gaddam, K.; Cheung, H.M. “Ultrasound Assisted Emulsion Polymerization of Methyl Methacrylate and Styrene” Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2000, 76, 1, 101-104.
29. Davis, E.W.; Mukkamala, R.; Cheung, H.M. “Effects of precursor composition on pore morphology for thermally polymerized acrylic acid, methyl methacrylate based microemulsions” Langmuir 1998, 14(4), 762-767.
28. Schmuhl, N.; Davis, E.W.; Cheung, H.M. “Morphology of thermally polymerized microporous polymer materials prepared from methyl methacrylate and 2-hydroxethyl methacrylate microemulsions” Langmuir 1998, 14(4), 757-761.
27. Meyer, W.V.;
Lock, J.A.; Cheung, H.M.;
26. Mukkamala,R.; Cheung,H.M. “Acid and Base Effects on the Morphology of Composites Formed from Microemulsion Polymerization and Sol-gel Processing” Journal of Materials Science 1997, 32, 4687-4692.
25. Mukkamala,R.; Cheung,H.M. “Polymer Composites Obtained by Polymerization of Microemulsions Formed with Inorganic and Organic Monomers” Langmuir 1997, 13, 617-622.
Link to the Department of Chemical Engineering Home Page
Link to The University of Akron Home Page
Mike Cheung's email: email@example.com