Overview of Recent Research
Summary of Recent Publications
The Computational Methods Group, under the direction of Dr. Atef Saleeb, is involved in a diverse range of research activities. Click on the boxes below for more information about some of the work being done by the group.
Some of the research areas currently being addressed by the group are...
- Constitutive modeling of Shape Memory Alloys (Shape memory effect is important in the design of actuation devices)
- Tissue (Dynamic analysis of trileaflet aortic valve requires realistic tissue material model, and accounting for tissue to tissue contact)
- In-situ Bridge Life Prediction and Non-destructive Evaluation.
- Damage Detection/Prediction.
- Constitutive Modeling.
- Space and Aerospace Modeling.
For information concerning this page please send an e-mail to Dan Trowbridge at
This page was modified by Dan Trowbridge,
with graphical support by Peter Trowbridge.